New Patient Center
Did you know that chiropractic care can do much more than relieve specific pain in your body? At Summit Medical Care Center, we provide a range of services that includes some of the top wellness programs available in the Broomfield area. Discover the many ways our chiropractic care team can help you get the most out of your body.
Chiropractic Care for Pain and Injury Recovery
If you have been in an accident or are experiencing chronic pain, chiropractic care may be your most reliable path to recovery. When you first visit our clinic, our chiropractor will examine your musculoskeletal system to create a chiropractic care plan tailored to your needs. Some of the many conditions we address include:
- Neck pain: We have a range of services to effectively treat neck pain including laser therapy, spinal decompression, and trigger point injections.
- Back pain: Back pain can lead to many other issues such as impaired mobility and inability to sleep through the night. Our office provides a range of services that include spinal decompression, laser therapy, and trigger point injections.
- Sciatica: Sciatica is pain associated with a collection of nerves at the lower back. Sciatic nerve pain is addressed through spinal adjustments and corrective exercises.
- Bulging/Herniated Disc: A herniated or bulging disc can be treated with manual manipulation, physical therapy, medical massage, and corrective exercises.
- Arthritis: Arthritis often arises due to the natural aging process. Our treatments for arthritis include joint injections, chiropractic adjustment, massage, and laser therapy.
- Carpal Tunnel: Carpal tunnel is a repetitive wrist injury. Effective treatments include anti-inflammatory medications, stabilizing the joints (e.g., wrist braces), and special exercises.
- Leg pain: Leg pain can lead to a lack of mobility and chronic pain. We offer several treatments for leg pain including massage therapy and trigger point injections.
- Hip Pain: Hip pain can make every step a challenge. There are many effective treatments for hip pain including chiropractic adjustment, spinal decompression, and massage therapy.
- Shoulder Pain: Should pain is common and can be caused by sports, automotive, or workplace injuries. We can offer spinal adjustments in our office to relieve your pain and enhance your body’s natural healing process.
Regenerative Medicine in Broomfield
In addition to our numerous injury treatments, we also offer many wellness programs including a regenerative medical program that can make you feel years younger. Our top regenerative medicine treatments include B12 injections, brain mapping, neurofeedback, and more. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at (303) 466-3232.